FSC 9320 Rubber Fabricated Materials - Italy (IT)
Includes Natural and Synthetic Rubber Fabricated Materials, such as Rubber Sheets, Structural Rubber Shapes, Strips.
Supply Items Included in Federal Supply Class 9320
- TAPE,ADHESIVE,RUBBER 14 Items
- A natural, reclaimed, or synthetic rubber composition, sometimes mixed with a small amount of granulated cork. It may be all rubber, or the rubber may be coated or impregnated to a woven textile fabric; the adhesive side is usually backed with a holland linen fabric. It is used as a moisture, oil, flame, and grease-resistant sealer between metal joints and as a sealing and packing agent around door and window panels. Excludes: TAPE, INSULATION, ELECTRICAL; TAPE, PRESSURE SENSITIVE ADHESIVE; TAPE, SEMI-CONDUCTING, ELECTRICAL; and TAPE, SHIELDING, ELECTRICAL.
- RUBBER SHEET,SOLID 13 Items
- An elastic material of compact structure usually having a smooth surface. It may or may not have a nonrubber backing or a metallic cloth insertion. It is produced in various thicknesses. Sheets are limited to widths greater than 6 inches (152.4 mm). For rubber sheets with one or more nonmetallic cloth inserts, see RUBBER SHEET, SOLID, CLOTH INSERT. For items that are basically cloth, coated on one or both sides, see CLOTH, COATED; and CLOTH, LAMINATED. Excludes RUBBER SHEET, INNER TUBE REPAIR.
- RUBBER STRIP 65 Items
- An elastic material of compact (solid) or cellular structure having smooth, crepe or porous surface(s) and having an oval, parallelogram, square, rectangular or D-shaped cross section. It is produced in various thicknesses. Strips are limited to widths of 6 inches (152.4mm) or less. It may or may not have a nonrubber backing or a wire cloth or cord insert. For items having a round cross section, see RUBBER ROUND SECTION. Excludes RUBBER SHEET, INNER TUBE REPAIR. See also NONMETALLIC ANGLE; NONMETALLIC CHANNEL; NONMETALLIC SPECIAL SHAPED SECTION.